Friday, April 1, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Be Nicole Fashion show



Photography: Ryce Yanez
Clothes: Nicole Larson
Ankle Boots: Payless



All clothing by Nicole Larson



Free People top
Target Jeggings
Payless Boots

Because of the Make A Wish foundation, Nicole Larson was able to visit the Fashion Institute of Design in New York. Now at 15 years old, this fashion show debuted her first collection and proceeds benefited the Make-A-Wish foundation Texas GulfCoast and Louisiana chapter.

The collection focused on the versatility of being able to mix and match different pieces together. Featuring flattering sweetheart necklines, vibrant magentas and teals, and sophisticated shrugs. The Be Nicole Larson show was a blast and such a fulfilling show to be a part of. She was so sweet and the clothes were super casual chic and colorful! I was totally in love with the color palette. Hope you guys enjoyed a peak!


4 comments:

Teresa said...

Looking fabulous girl! I love those colors! Aqua is a my favorite color and pairing it with bright pink only makes it better.

Stanley Lewis said...

I love that girl the attitude and style she's carrying is awesome

Nicole Larson said...

Noreen,
I just read this article on your blog and i loved it! I cannot believe that my Fashion Show was such a hit!
I am figuring out when my next show will be. Some time in 2013.

Thanks again for putting my show up on your blog!

Love,
Nicole Larson
-Be Nicole Founder-

http://projectmanagementacademy.net/ said...

So proud of them! It's very hard to become a model yet they shine as one.