Sunday, November 7, 2010

Find Rewind Vintage open!













1. Vintage black bow tie flower print blouse
2. Vintage wool double breasted overcoat
3. Vintage motorcycle acid wash leather jacket
4. Vintage shearling and suede winter coat
5. Vintage suede reversible rose beaded vest
6. Vintage denim embroidered indian chief vest

I have taken my love for fashion and passion for thrift and collaborated with a friend to open up our own online vintage store on Etsy. Some pieces are scouted and other pieces come from my own vintage collection. And I am proud to share with you guys. Take a look and let me know what you think.

You might even find something you like!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/FindRewindVintage

2 comments:

Allie said...

Congrats on opening!

Unknown said...

Oh the blouse in the first photo is fabulous!