Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shake your tail feather










d



(Forever 21 hat, Hanes DIY tank, Salvation Army suede belt and purse, Target printed harem shorts and black stockings, Steve Madden via Ebay black oxfords, American Apparel cardigan, House of Harlow ring)

I spent the day with my mum. We spent the day window shopping and then had lunch at Vargos a really scenic restaurant that has peacocks roaming around. After we finished eating, we walked around the premises and finally found the peacocks and started following them. They led us all the way up the hill to apparently where the caretaker of the grounds was sitting. While we were trying to communicate with him (he only spoke Spanish), one of the peacocks with a HUGE tail suddenly spread its feathers and started revolving as if he were trying to show off. Amazing. The caretaker was so nice and ended up giving us a couple of large peacock feathers that he had. A perfect ending to the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole outfit is gorg! Sounds like you had an amazing day.

Do you mind my asking how long ago you bought those shorts? I think I'm in love :P

Noreen said...

I want to say I got them about a month ago. When I bought them they were already on the clearance rack, hence why they were dirt cheap. But who knows. Your target may still have them! Good luck!

Rosanna said...

wow! what a cute outfit!

xoxo
littlemissdressup.com

Alison said...

omg that outfit is greattttttt