Monday, March 9, 2009

McQueen x Target



McQueen for Target


I went to Target the other day to scout out a particular pair of tights, and decided to try to take a look see at the new McQueen for Target collection that recently came out. There were (count em) 2 pieces left in the store. One of them being these shorts, which happened to be in my size. Sold. Wow. It's no indie Austin, chic New York, or glamorous LA. But I guess people in Houston do seem to know their fashion afterall.

I figure it wasn't too much of a loss with the lack of McQueen selection, since there's a general consensus that the collection was disappointing. The shorts look a tad bit better in person than they do in the photo, which is incredibly horribly by the way and makes me shudder just looking at it. It's all in the styling people and hopefully I'll do a better job than they did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree that the styling isn't the best. but the shoes look fun, maybe just in another ensemble...