Friday, March 27, 2009

Peace x John Lennon



(libertyfilmfestival.com)


I don't know why I've been inadvertently attracted to the likes of John Lennon. I already have 2 shirts referencing him. Blame it on consumerism. Anyhow, during my search for the perfect John Lennon sunglasses I happened upon this great photo of him and Yoko Ono. Something about this photo is so peaceful, and no, I'm not talking about the giant 'peace' words in the background.

And of course, the oh so memorable Rolling Stone cover shot by Annie Leibovitz. I would LOVE to know the story behind this photographic concept...




P.s. There's something about mixed couples that always gets me curious. It's a no brainer if you see 2 Asian people or 2 Caucasian people. But when I see a German with an African American, I'm like 'WTF? How the hell did those 2 get together?' Gotta love it.


1 comment:

nicole said...

love john lennon, i actually just recently did a biography project on him..such a shame he died :(
+i can totally relate, i've always thought yoko & john made a (cute) odd couple,hahh but i think they were totally made for each other.