Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shoelaced



These caught my eye when I was checking out at salvation army. They vaguely reminded me of these...except 1/3 as cool. As soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to wear them with gold shoelaces. But instead of running around town looking to find a store that sells them, I headed straight to my local fabric store and looked for some ribbon. There were so many great choices. I found that I prefer the ones with wire because it's easier to mold and your bow stays put. Although I'm not religious, those cross shoelaces certainly makes me wish i were. I'm itching to spray the heels gold also.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes!
Such a smart idea to use the ribbons as laces.

_ said...

:o What a great shoes!!!

Yuka said...

super super cool!

Between said...

Nice! i did the same for my Derbies with pink ribbons! Pics soon...