Monday, May 11, 2009

Large and In Charge (ok maybe just Large)




If you remember a while back I was invited to join Dagens Outfit. I don't know much about this website except that somehow it's associated with Stockholm Streetstyle. Currently they have my Suede and Fringe outfit on the front page and in the very first spot blown up in huge proportions! I'm not sure if it's in first place because they know it's my computer but anything with my face blown up on the internet deserves a little happy dance deep down inside. You can see the lovely Zanita on the front page also. My photo probably won't be there for long so hurry and check it out here or click the pics for links! p.s. and let me know if it's true!

3 comments:

hellohoneyno said...

just wanted to say you look fab on that front page, and more importantly, your cutout sweater is friggin awesome! i have it on my honey-do list to tackle. keep it up, your DIY projects are totally inspirational!

Anonymous said...

You're on the first page, girl!

Christina said...

lol everyone who sends in an outfit goes to the first page...