Saturday, May 2, 2009

Must Be My Lucky Day v. 409.1

(Goodwill sequin jacket, BCBG tank, UO jeans, Payless boots, MJ and Chloe necklace)












Balmain 09 RTW via style.com
  • I swear I only picked this jacket up because I'm totally into a sequin phase at this moment. I had no idea of the Balmain-esque potential until I got home and tried it on again. You can be sure I'll be stuffing these shoulders as soon as I get the chance! $9.99 sure goes a long way.
  • I wore this to watch Crank: High Voltage at the theaters. The only thing I felt after watching was: a) throwing up and b) snatching Johnny Vang's outfit. He had the sickest harem pants and olive tank combo. I could not for the life of me find a picture of him online which is quite sad considering he's got a major supporting role. Highly eccentric directing nonetheless.
  • Every blogger these days seems to have a highly skilled photography boyfriend or friend. I am not equipped with either so you'll just have to take what I give you and like it. Besides, I think my shark towel really gives the photo a little something extra, don't you?
  • You know you've got blogging syndrome when you dream of conversating with Erin Wasson. Seriously?
  • I haven't been able to get to that tutorial. I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can!
  • For the intellectually curious, I used 1/4 and 1/2 inch gold dome studs from studsandspikes.com on the blazer.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Amazing! Seriously! That jacket i amazing! great find!

Aline Dahl said...

I looooooooove this jacket! looks great on you.

Anonymous said...

lucky!
looks great

Macy said...

omg, that is an amaaazing jacket!

ediot said...

cool outfit. love the enterpretation of balmain.

Z said...

awesome find!

Lauren said...

Great find!! I don't have a skilled photographer friend/bf either, that is why I do so few outfit posts!

Nancy said...

Love the look! The fit of your jacket and your jeans are perfect!

Islandia Lane said...

absolutley love this outfit!

Ane said...

wow as soon as i saw the jacket i thought thats very balmain, then scrolled down and saw the runway pic lol