Thursday, May 7, 2009

Must Be My Lucky Day v. 509



  • I'm with the band. No not the tight leather pants and groupie band. The summer camp and braces band. I know, I know. Been there, seen that. But tell me who could accomplish this for $4 at Salvation Army on a 50% off Wednesday. Yeah...I didn't think so. I scored a couple of other things including a sweet Levis acid wash shirt, but this one definitely takes the cake.
  • I really want to embellish it with some mirror like beads to make the jacket just completely obscene to look at. Not sure where I would find said beads, but a trip to the local bead store is in order.
  • My blog is conveniently turning into a documentation of my secondhand finds. I swear I'll be posting more 3 dimensional outfits soon when I'm not so busy, stressed, and utterly fashionably useless.
  • Thank you so much for your thoughts on the shoe. I totally feel the love!

4 comments:

Lori said...

i love that jacket soo much. theres a salvation army right by my house and i can't believe i've never been there

Amanda said...

I am so jealous! You're so lucky!

Anacecilia said...

woo! i would have paid way more for that jacket it is so pretty! i love it! and you canfind the beads at walmart :) good luck show us what it end up looking liek later :)

Madame Izma said...

Great jacket! might look awsome with a ripped black skinny :p can't wait to see an outfit with it!