Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Must Be My Lucky Day v. 509.1




  • Welcomed this 80s bustier (complete with its own set of suspenders) into the family. Think I have plans for this lovely.
  • 2 things I've been living in: my 24 hour starbucks and these no-name combat boots...My version of the classic docs.
  • I've been spending my days freezing my ass off, getting fat off of frappacinos so that I can stay awake long enough to get just enough studying done. The only thing that's been keeping me awake is caffeine and Kanye West. I'm just no fun these days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to 'get lucky' nearly everyday! I'm very jealous.. almost as jealous as I about that corset with the suspenders! Can't see me finding anything like that baby around here.. So I'm feelin like a DIY is on the horizan. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Lauren said...

I love that bustier, you have such amazing finds. Can't wait to see what you have planned for it!

Anonymous said...

lucky!
hot top

STARR said...

I loove the bustier. I wish I could find something like that..